Saturday, June 23, 2007

PC Heaven

Hooray. After a few false starts I finally have a PC at home that does what it says on the tin. I can now use e mail and the internet and therefore blog at home to my heart’s content without my PC taking a hissy fit. This hissy fitting PC is currently regarding me with some hatred from the corner of the room wondering why I feel the need to be using that new fangled internet thingy on my fancy new modern PC. I tell it that it is because everyone uses the Internet these days but as we speak it is preparing to join some Luddites and smash up some of these new fangled PC’s.

There’s just no pleasing some people is there?

4 comments:

Valentine Suicide said...

Nice to have you back full-time Gwenjamin.

Make sure your anti-virus and anti-spyware is up to date !

Gwen said...

Thanks Valentine. Anti Virus and Anti Spyware present and correct. Uncle Virus and Uncle Spyware may join us later for tea on the lawn.

Kelly Innes said...

Welcome back, boot-lady! You are just in time to learn that I now have two blogs!!!!

Gwen said...

Ooh excellent Kelly - i will have to check them out!!