Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Easter to One and All

I'd like to wish all readers a very happy Easter. I hope that you all have a lovely time over the holiday. I'm off to Aberdeen for the weekend, the highlight of which will be climbing Lochnagar on Sunday. So, if I make it down in one piece, my exploits in Aberdeen and on Lochnagar will possibly find their way here. I'll just leave you with a wee thought while I'm thinking about mountains. Why in the 80s did most Scottish Bands have videos which consisted of them playing halfway up a mountainside? It must have been pretty cold with nothing but a billowing shirt and frizzy hair. Added to that, the acoustics must have been terrible. I wonder if we will find some poor 80s Scottish Band still languishing halfway up the side of Lochnagar when we go. I'll look out for one and tell them to get down forthwith and into a proper studio. What were they thinking?

2 comments:

Bright Ambassador said...

Not just Scottish bands, search You Tube for All About Eve's Every Angel video.

Of course, that Jessie Rae thing with his twirling claymore was rather, er, silly.

Gwen said...

Rich

Thanks for the tip - that's one I will definitely have to check out.