Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Decadent Westerner

I had a rather scary dream last night in which a terrorist was trying to blow me up because I was a "Decadent Westerner". I tried to persuade said terrorist that, while I could not quibble with being a Westerner, I really try not to be too decadent if I can possibly help it. I did refer him to my previous post but I'm not sure if he read it or if it made any difference. I woke up before he had had a chance to detonate the bomb. Will tense negotiations reoccur in the wee small hours tonight, or will I have somewhat more pleasant dreams. The thought plickens.

4 comments:

Valentine Suicide said...

It could be that you have become a target of the Thought Police, as you are a known correspondent of the 'Cuckoos'.

"Tread carefully old bean."

Gwen said...

The Thought Police you say? Should I avoid anyone going by the name O'Brien and state my love for The Party - just to be on the safe side?

Kolley Kibber said...

I met a bloke* a few weeks ago who spent an hour and a half telling me all about his Mind Control Technique, which he had harnessed to allow him complete control of his subconscious. Apparently he can now create and direct his own dreams at will. This might be something you would want to do a crash course in, so that tonight you can save the Universe.


*he may have been on drugs

Gwen said...

That certainly sounds like something I should work on over the course of the day ISBW. I'm sure my boss will understand my reluctance to do any more work this afternoon to give me time to perfect my Mind Control Skills on account of having to save the universe tonight.