Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Schmoozing

I'm really not worthy but it appears that I have been nominated for a Schmooze Award by Katie, a Long Islander now living and schmoozing in the fair city of Glasgow. The award is for "the ability to converse casually with others and make social connections". The blogosphere is of course an excellent way of making connections all over the world so long may it continue. Of course part of the fun of being given an award is the ability to pass it on. I would like to award it to Omega Mum for her constantly funny, witty and sometimes poignant posts which never fail to make me smile. The quality of her posts have given her a large circle of blogging buddies, making her an ideal recipient of this award.

2 comments:

Omega Mum said...

Well done you! And thanks so much. What a lovely nomination. I'm all choked up. Phew. That's better. What are you going to wear to the awards ceremony?

Gwen said...

It's a pleasure. Ooh what to wear? I'll be opting for a nice figure hugging glittery number with tremendously high heels. I'm still undecided about the feather boa mind you.