Monday, July 30, 2007

Thoughtful Blogging

Kelly has very kindly nominated me for the Thoughtful Blogger Award for making bloggers feel at home on my site. It’s a great honour and there’s always a kettle on and cakes on the go round here.

I’d now like to pass the award on to:-

Valentine Suicide in the hope that I might get some Sainsbury’s Fruitcake when I next visit.
Katie for braving the Scottish Weather and putting up with Glaswegian humour.
Debio for living somewhere hot and sunny.
Pepette whose blog is named Il Pleut Il Mouille. I had to look it up in the French/English dictionary and she’s right, it does.
The Good Woman who is leaving Scotland for sunnier climes.

4 comments:

The Good Woman said...

Wow! Thank you thank you! Will pass it on shortly (while keeping a little for myself!)

Gwen said...

No problem Good Woman. Enjoy.

Squirmy Popple said...

Thanks, Gwen!

Gwen said...

It's a pleasure Katie.