Friday, March 02, 2007

Sticky Blue

I'm just looking at the lovely blue stain all over my hands this morning caused by a pen leaking all over them yesterday. I was taking minutes in a meeting so I couldn't rush out and try to clean up when it started. I just had to let the oozy sticky mess gradually get worse and worse, turning my hands a nasty shade of blue as I feverishly took down the minutes. Lovely! Of course when I got out of the meeting I couldn't touch anything in case it turned sticky blue as well. I went home soon after that and eventually after a good while not getting anywhere with soap and water I found that nail varnish remover took the worst of it off. I'm still left with blue finger tips and I hate to think what the nail varnish remover has done to my skin. Oh the joys!

4 comments:

Claire said...

i once had to sit through an entire afternoon's meeting with the remnants of a cherry tomato on my left breast. I feel your pain.

Oh, and it's nice to have another glaswegian blogger on board too! there are lots of us!

Gwen said...

Moosh

Thanks for your comments. I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to and I too feel your pain. It's also nice to know that there are a few Glaswegian bloggers! Excellent!

E.Louise said...

Just like being at school! Blue fingers and plasters on knees - maybe you could add that, take the look the whole way :)

Gwen said...

Emma

I think your'e right - I'll get the plasters in right away:)