Friday, March 02, 2007

Ruby

In a radical departure for me - Here's a new(ish) song that I really like. "Ruby" by the Kaiser Chiefs. Only one problem - it really reminds me of another song from ages ago. I have gone through the internet and just can't find it. It may (or may not) start with the lyrics "Louis Louis Louis Louis" and I know the tune which is quite catchy but it isn't "Louis Louis" by The Kingsmen. Anyway I like the song Ruby but hopefully Radio 2 will play the other song sometime. When they do I will probably find that:-
1. Those are nowhere near the lyrics and
2. It sounds nothing like Ruby.
But you never know.

2 comments:

Bright Ambassador said...

The Kaiser Chiefs are good in a knockabout not-too-much-to-have-to-think-about kind of way. Like their song Na Na Na Naa - completely without meaning, but where's the harm in that?

Gwen said...

Indeed - there's not a lot of harm and nothing wrong with a good fun not having to think about it too much band.